The Austell Project is looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help out this year’s Green and Whitegold Festival!
We are looking for a team of enthusiastic and dedicated local volunteers to join us on 26th June to help make the Green and Whitegold Festival a huge success. Volunteers help contribute to a vibrant atmosphere whilst keeping visitors happy and safe; enabling everyone to enjoy the festival to the full.
We’ll be working through two main shifts, 9am -1:30pm and 1:30pm – 6pm in St Austell town centre.
We are looking for people to join our team to help us with:
- Set up and close down of the festival, including stalls: Helping to install equipment, putting up festival tents, banners and festival posters. Helping pack down all the equipment and materials used during the day.
- Welcoming the public and giving out information: Handing out programmes, talking to the people about the day’s events and where and when to find the activities on offer.
- Supporting artist workshops: Assisting ‘hands on’ activities on offer, helping people get involved and supporting the artist leaders managing the workshop.
- Creating a safe event: Help us meet our commitment to running an event that people feel confident to visit. We’ll need help meeting government guidelines and common sense approaches to social distancing and cleanliness.
- Relief to stall holders: covering their stands if our stall holders are needed to give a demonstration, or should they a comfort break.
- Supporting festival stage management: Welcoming festival performers and stall holders, help the event run smoothly by responding to queries and solving unexpected issues. Supporting the programme of live performance and music – helping things run smoothly and on time.
Interested? If you’d like to support the festival and sign up to join the team, contact Festival producer Cat Radford
email email@example.com Call/Text 07754 232285