Words by Nikki Hotchin
Are you feeling the need for some ‘You’ time?
Do you want to spend some quality time for yourself with friends and family, creating amazing things? If you need something fabulous to focus on, then join us for our MakeFest 2021!
Our launch into our annual Art and Craft festival in Par, PL24 starts on Friday 9th July and lasts for 3 days.
With 3 hour workshop slots in the morning and afternoon in a range of creative techniques, it is a wonderful opportunity for you to experience high quality artist and maker led creativity.
We have some spaces left in the following workshops….
Friday 9th July;
- Natural Fibre
- Felt making with Cornish Coastal Collections
- Sensory Abstract Painting with Belinda Latimer Designs
Saturday 10th July;
- Ceramic hand built vessel, inspired by nature with Zenna Tagney
- Artwork Batik Textile Art with Belinda Latimer
Sunday 11th July;
- Monoprinting from nature with Eleanor Russell-Hsieh
To book your space/s, go to www.makespacecornwall.com
The more, the merrier! This event follows strict Covid guidelines. See you there.